When you choose Green Prince Service...
- We replace only bath amenities that are completely empty.
- We set the climate controls in your room to adjust when you are out.
- We replace only those towels that you place on the bathroom floor.
- And, we change your bed linens on the third day of your stay.
Other things we do to reduce our impact include:
- The Prince George Hotel has 4 Green Keys in the Green Key Program.
- Our offices use recycled paper with a higher recyclable content and less packaging.
- We choose cleaning supplies that have less chemical impact.
- All lighting is energy efficient, with mercury free bulbs.
- We send electronic info packages and sales contracts whenever possible.
- All hazardous wastes are properly collected, stored, transported and disposed of.
- We flick lights off when they're not required.
- Printers are monitored by our network to detect and report unusually high paper consumption.
- We recycle all paper, newspapers, cardboard, and bottles.
- We use water coolers where possible, in place of disposable/single use bottles.
- We donate our used linens, blankets, pillows, lamps, furniture, dishes, utensils and glassware.
- We use no synthetic air fresheners.
- Our automatic chemical dispensing system for our pool adds chemicals only when required for sanitation reasons.
- We conduct an annual energy audit to target new steps to improve our energy conservation.
- We grow our own herbs in our patio herb garden.
- We have paperless payroll.
- Partly used toilet rolls and amenities are used in staff areas.
- We use green bins for composting.
- We use local and organic produce when possible.
- We use spoons, not stir sticks.
- We supply re-usable table centerpieces when possible.
- Registration upon arrival is paperless.
- Reuse worn linens as cleaning cloths.
Send us your green suggestions at email@example.com.