Our Commitment to the Well-Being of our Guests and Associates
The Prince George Hotel has always adhered to a stringent health and safety program designed to address a broad spectrum of contaminants, including COVID-19. We support the Hotel Association of Canada’s guidelines as per AHLA Safe Stay, paying close attention to hygiene and cleanliness in our common areas and guest rooms, and following the latest advice of the Public Health Agency of Canada and our federal, provincial and local authorities in compliance with all applicable laws. We hope that our continued attention to cleaning and hygiene will provide you with confidence in our hotel.
We want you to know that while you are our guest, we will do everything we can to ensure your comfort. If we can assist in any way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Below are some of the things we are
doing to ensure your well-being:
- We have provided enhanced training
in hygiene processes and compliance
- We have increased the frequency
of disinfecting and sanitizing high-touch
surfaces, including elevators
and elevator buttons, door handles,
washrooms and the front desk area.
- We have heightened our focus on the
disinfection of high-touch items in guest
rooms and use products which have
been proven to be highly effective in
- We are following the cleanliness guidelines as set out by the PHAC and CDC, as well as using their
approved sanitizing products.
- Added hand sanitizing stations in high traffic areas.
- Provided training, protective equipment
guidance and FAQs to associates.
- Ongoing sanitization of key cards and pens.
- Added a hand sanitizer station for guests.
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout all public spaces.
- Increased the frequency of disinfecting and sanitizing all hard surfaces and fixtures.
- We have removed non-essential items (in-room collateral and other high-touch items); available upon request.
Food & Beverage
- Updated food handling and service guidelines.
- Introduced additional cleaning and
- Introduced new approaches to buffets,
catering and banquets.
- Disposable or laminated menus for sanitizing/disinfecting.
- Improved contactless payment options.
Meetings & Events
- Strict food handling and service guidelines
- Sanitizer available throughout event space.
- Pens and pads will be provided upon request.