Request For Proposal
When you're looking to hold your next corporate function or business meeting in downtown Halifax, we can help coordinate all the details to ensure everything runs smoothly from beginning to end.
Barbara Broome, CMP
Conference Services Manager
For an additional $15 per person we can help make your next meeting a little greener.
- We donate $1 per person to the Point Pleasant Restoration Project on your behalf
- Morning and afternoon break featuring fair trade organic coffee & tea, and juice (or soft drinks in the afternoon) served in carafes with choice of snack
- Unlimited local calls and access to internet, wirelessly or wired, in your meeting room and guestrooms
- Unlimited use of white boards with non-toxic markers
- Central supply of paper and pencils made from 100% recycled materials
- Cloth napkins and china containers for sugar, cream and condiments, rather than disposables
- Paper napkins, where desired, made from recycled materials
- Contact information should you wish to incorporate a volunteer or eco-friendly activity into your meeting agenda